CREATE → COLLABORATE → GIVE
FOREVER SHANGRI-LA BRINGS BEAUTY & MINDFULNESS INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE
WE COLLABORATE WITH NATURE TO CREATE EVERYDAY OBJECTS
that remind you to
BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE
& LIVE HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE
GIVE INFINITY ∞
Through the Give Infinity ∞ Program, we direct 8% of our profit towards helping the planet and its inhabitants maintain a diverse vibrance.
Often, it is only once people feel a beautiful balance internally with their planet externally, that they begin to find space and energy to pursue mindful and intentional lives.
Let's make that happen.
Words from our founder
The idea of balancing creativity and collaboration with a focus on sustainable
business models came to me after spending over a decade in the entertainment and
non-profit/NGO worlds both as a consultant and entrepreneur. I am absolutely fascinated
by the power of the cycle of giving, giving unconditionally and how practicing both has personally
afforded me a wealth of people, places, experiences and realizations that I now hold near and dear to my heart.
AN ELEPHANT NEVER FORGETS
Your Daily Reminder
The Handmade Paradise Rings are made of authentic gold flake or natural flowers encased in resin with a base of black sandalwood sustainably sourced from discarded furniture shop ends.
Giving Back ∞ To The Vulnerable
8% of our net profits are donated to our carefully chosen charity partners who are dedicated to a globally diverse vibrance. When you receive your unique purchase, you'll know you've given back to the world.
Forever Shangri-La realizes that you may not know the ring size for a given finger, and we want to help.
Here are a few steps to make your measurement more accurate:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size.
- Please don't presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
How to find your ring size:
- Download our printable ring sizer. Prior to printing, please ensure that page scaling is set to "none" on your print dialog box.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view our ring sizer. Visit Adobe.com to download the free software.
- For a sure fit, stop by your local jewellery store to help you determine your ring size.
Tips for buying the ring as a surprise:
- Ask your significant other’s friends or mother if they know her finger size.
- Borrow one of your significant other’s rings (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurements above to determine its size.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST FOR NEWS + OFFERS