Forever Shangri-La realizes that you may not know the ring size for a given finger, and we want to help.
Here are a few steps to make your measurement more accurate:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size.
- Please don't presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
How to find your ring size:
- Download our printable ring sizer. Prior to printing, please ensure that page scaling is set to "none" on your print dialog box.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view our ring sizer. Visit Adobe.com to download the free software.
- For a sure fit, stop by your local jewellery store to help you determine your ring size.
Tips for buying the ring as a surprise:
- Ask your significant other’s friends or mother if they know her finger size.
- Borrow one of your significant other’s rings (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurements above to determine its size.